What is DIGITAL CONNECTORS?
The Comcast Digital Connectors program trains youth ages 14-21 from diverse, low-income backgrounds in Internet and computer skills. Teens meet weekly after school and have the option to earn a Cisco IT Essentials certification of completion. Teens learn digital media concepts – video editing, programming, graphic design and animation. Comcast Digital Connectors is a community service program, as participants volunteer throughout the community and spread digital literacy in our community. Through training and service, Comcast Digital Connectors is preparing today’s youth for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Increase your computer and Internet knowledge
- Promote technology in your community
- Learn entrepreneurship and life skills
- Receive a Cisco Certificate of Completion in IT Essentials, PC hardware and Software
- Receive an Ever-Fi Financial certificate
- Build multi-media portfolio
For more information contact: