ENROLL TODAY AND EARN YOUR HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA
A tuition free school for adults 22 and older to earn a high school diploma while receiving career training.
What we offer:
- High school diploma for adults
- Career training that counts toward your diploma
- Business Technology
- Information Technology
- Custodial and Building Maintenance
- Customer Service/Call Center
- School credit for classes completed in previous high school
- School credit for work experience
- Job placement assistance
- Self-paced learning environment
In partnership with Highlands Community Charter School and CMA (College of Medical Arts) students will emerge in the opportunity to participate in a state of the art 12 week cohort Certified Nursing Assistant training program which will be housed in GSUL headquarters facility. CNA Classes will consist of Theory, Theory /Skills Lab and Clinical lessons. An employment readiness event will be conducted at the conclusion of each cohort, with Directors of Staff Development (DSD) from local area Nursing Homes to foster employment relationship for students to transition into the workforce.
- No cost for State Certification Exam
- First CNA Program of its kind serving the Northern Sacramento Region
- Students can earn simultaneously while earning their High School Diploma
Open Enrollment Monday through Friday
3725 Marysville Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95838
Call or Come by: (916)286-8600
PRIZE RAFFLE EVERY FRIDAY FOR NEW STUDENTS!