Basic Career Services
- Intake, Triage and Follow‐Up
- Work‐Readiness Instruction including development of learning skills, communication skills, interviewing skills, punctuality, personal maintenance skills, and professional conduct, to prepare individuals for employment.
- Assessment of Interests/Aptitudes/Needs
- Interest assessment
- Skills assessment
- Work values
- Career and Educational Exploration
- Career profiles
- What’s hot
- Compare occupations
- Research industries
- Participant Pathway and Outcome Plan
- Counseling/Case Management/Coaching
- Development of Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities for Job Entry
Individualize Career Services
- Development of an individual employment plan
- In-depth interviewing and evaluation to identify employment barriers and appropriate employment goals.
- Individual counseling.
- Career planning.
- Short-term prevocational services.
- Internships and work experiences linked to careers.
- Workforce preparation activities.
- Occupational skills training.
- Financial literacy services.
- Post‐Job Placement Support
- Support Services
Monday – Thursday 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Fridays 9:00 am – Noon