Start Your Career in Custodial Services!
Custodial, Supervision & Maintenance Training is an 8 week course that provides students with the professionalism, knowledge and skills required for careers in Custodial Services. It offers 100 hours of classroom and hands-on lab training; 60 hours of classroom time and 40 hours of lab. Earn a certificate in the basics of custodial operations.
What will you learn?
The Chemistry of Cleaning
· Cleaning agents, soil removal processes and dilution ratios
· Killing germs and using disinfectant chemicals
Basic Cleaning of Above-Floor Surfaces
· Basic procedures for cleaning and polishing a variety of surfaces
Basic Cleaning of Hard Floor Surfaces
· Floor covering types
· Equipment, materials and supplies
· Basic cleaning procedures for hard floors
Basic Cleaning of Carpeted Floor Surfaces
· Incoming soil control
· Spot and stain removal
· Basic cleaning procedures for carpeted floors
Basic Cleaning of Restrooms
· Basic restroom and shower room cleaning
· Disinfection procedure
GSUL students have been employed by: