GSUL’s Health & Quality of Life Team provides COVID-19 related information and resources to help keep you safe and healthy, as well as exercise and wellness classes to improve your overall quality of life. For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Community Vaccine Sites
- Pucci’s Pharmacy in Midtown at 3257 Folsom Blvd in Sacramento (vaccine for ages 6 months and older)
- Town Pharmacy at 3403 Watt Ave in Sacramento (vaccine for ages 3 and older)
Mobile/Pop Up Vaccine Clinics
Sacramento County routinely has mobile and pop-up vaccine clinics. For this week’s pop-up COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Locations in Sacramento County, click here.
Tips for Vaccine Clinics
- Appointments are made via My Turn or walk-ins are acceptable.
- Last walk-in appointments 15 minutes before closing at most site locations.
- Please bring a copy of CDC COVID-19 vaccination card to update immunization records.
- Be prepared to fill out physical consent form at site for any minors under 18.