- The standard GSUL logo should be used in all instances unless otherwise requested or permission granted.
- The standard GSUL logo should be used on all printed and/or electronic external GSUL communications and materials.
- The standard GSUL logo should not appear next to or near any other logo or mark, unless granted permission by GSUL staff.
- Non-GSUL entities are not allowed to modify or embellish the standard GSUL logo in any way.
- Non-GSUL entities are not allowed to use any variation of the standard GSUL logo unless given direct permission from GSUL staff.
- The minimum reproduction size of the logo is 1.5 inches long; there is no maximum size.
- The standard GSUL logo can be used in reverse against a dark background, and in all black or all white in some instances. The GSUL Communications and Public Affairs Team can provide this artwork.
These logos have been provided for external use for GSUL partners, sponsors, funders and supporters. Please do not alter, modify or remove the logo on any GSUL marketing without first consulting the GSUL Communications and Public Affairs Team. In addition, the logos should not be used without the explicit permission from GSUL staff.
Click on the preferred logo to download a high-resolution png and Ai file for use. For permission to use the Greater Sacramento Urban League logo and questions about its proper use, please contact Laura Murrell, VP of Communications and Public Affairs at (916) 286-8603 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional logo variations include the Standard Logo Stacked and the Standard Logo w/ Tagline. The standard logo stacked is identified with the standard logo above the Urban League tagline. The standard logo w/ tagline is identified with the standard logo to the left and the Urban League tagline to the right of it.
For additional logo formats such as JPG, Vector, EPS, and options in all black or all white as well as versions with the official Urban League tagline, contact Laura Murrell at email@example.com.