The Greater Sacramento Urban League Young Professionals (GSULYP) are a volunteer auxiliary group of GSUL that enable young professionals typically between the ages of 21-40 to empower their communities and change lives through the Urban League movement.
We educate, develop, and prepare young professionals for leadership roles, and offer opportunities for emerging leaders to participate in professional development, philanthropy, and civic engagement. GSULYP members come from various professional backgrounds. We define “professional” as anyone who is committed to their career, community, and personal development – no matter the chosen occupation.
- Input on future GSUL activities, events, and committees
- Community service, volunteer, and youth mentoring opportunities
- Early access and/or discounts to signature GSUL events
- Invitations professional networking events and entertainment events
- Access to dynamic speakers and presenters at meetings and professional development workshops
- Exclusive access to the National Empowerment Movement and access to National Urban League conferences
- Access to local and national job postings and career opportunities
- Promotional opportunities for your business
- Membership dues are tax deductible